logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline smoove7  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:25:39 AM(UTC)
smoove7

Groups: Registered
United States

The short of it is I am receiving this error:
UserPostedImage

I spent about 5 hours trying everything I could find online to fix this (yes I have a 100% authentic legal retail copy of the game).

In the end I reinstalled a fresh copy of the game and started the game. It works and states that I am signed on and I can play offline story mode.

I install only Ragehook 45 and login to the game. It again says that I am "offline" and need to activate my account. I exit and uninstall all Ragehook files except for RAGEPluginHook.exe.

I go back into the game and I am again able to play as it states I have "logged in". There is a file in RAGE Plugin Hook 45 which is making it appear as though I need to active my game.

Yes I am experienced with RAGE Plugin Hook, LSPDFR, OpenIV, and a mods folder. I have never had this issue before and I have had every RAGE Plugin Hook version for the past 8 months.

**UPDATE** (8/28/16)

I found the reason for offline mode and it relates to GTA 5 mod manager having two particular settings:

Firewell Rule Creation and Force Social Club Offline, they were enabled causing a firewall rule to be created each time mod manager was used. I have disabled them and this has fixed the issue. Periodically Rockstar will attempt to verify your game files. When they do that, you will receive the above photo error unless you disable the mentioned settings so your game can be verified. There is also a setting int he mod manager called SC Bypass File Verification, I might try that the next time I get the above photo error and see if that bypasses verification.

Edited by user Monday, August 29, 2016 3:09:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified