logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Maverick765  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:39:10 AM(UTC)
Maverick765

Groups: Registered
United States

every time I enter the game through rage the only two things that load are lspdfr and simple trainer any thing in the plugins folder I get a error like this when I try to load them in game. ERROR: Could not load plugin from "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\AssortedCallouts.dll". Could not load file or assembly 'AssortedCallouts, Version=0.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Offline Razontex  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 9:19:29 AM(UTC)
Razontex

Groups: Registered
Man
Norway

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Maverick765 Go to Quoted Post
every time I enter the game through rage the only two things that load are lspdfr and simple trainer any thing in the plugins folder I get a error like this when I try to load them in game. ERROR: Could not load plugin from "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\AssortedCallouts.dll". Could not load file or assembly 'AssortedCallouts, Version=0.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Assorted Callouts cannot be in the plugins folder, it should be in the LSPDFR folder INSIDE the plugins folder, if you dont have a folder called LSPDFR inside the plugins folder, create it. Everything that is located in the Plugins folder, and everything located in the plugins/lspdfr folder will load with LSPD First Response.