logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tank1512  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 9:03:45 AM(UTC)
tank1512

Groups: Registered
United States

Ive just upgraded to 0.25 ( I know Im behind) but ive seen since ive upgraded and even with 0.24 the Exit command in the console does not work it gives me this error

[10/14/2015 12:46:29 AM.706] Invalid call to console command "Exit": Parameter "a" of console command "Exit" is not optional, but no argument was specified.

Im not sure what this means If someone could help. Also my arrow keys arent working, for instance I am going to load a plugin via the console so I "load Plugin" and hit tab then Vehicl--then when it prompts to auto complete i cant scroll down to the plug in I want to load. Is there something wrong with this version that Im running or is there a quick fix for this?
Offline MulleDK19  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:08:53 AM(UTC)
MulleDK19

Groups: Administrators
Man
Denmark

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tank1512 Go to Quoted Post
Ive just upgraded to 0.25 ( I know Im behind) but ive seen since ive upgraded and even with 0.24 the Exit command in the console does not work it gives me this error

[10/14/2015 12:46:29 AM.706] Invalid call to console command "Exit": Parameter "a" of console command "Exit" is not optional, but no argument was specified.

Im not sure what this means If someone could help. Also my arrow keys arent working, for instance I am going to load a plugin via the console so I "load Plugin" and hit tab then Vehicl--then when it prompts to auto complete i cant scroll down to the plug in I want to load. Is there something wrong with this version that Im running or is there a quick fix for this?

We added a parameter to the exit command to prevent accidental exits. You must pass true to it, eg. "Exit true".

The arrow keys not working in the console is something some users are experiencing, myself included (I can click one item down, then it jumps back up). No idea what's causing it.
We're now on Twitter!
Don't PM me with RAGE Plugin Hook issues (use the Technical Issues forum), and don't add me as a friend unless I know you.

If you need help developing using RAGE Plugin Hook, or just want to chat, join our IRC channel on freenode.
Links are on the front page of the website http://ragepluginhook.net.

Please note, that people may be idling, and response could take a while.
I suggest you stay for at least half an hour after asking your question (Or just stay forever).
Offline albo1125  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 5:56:48 PM(UTC)
albo1125

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MulleDK19 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: tank1512 Go to Quoted Post

We added a parameter to the exit command to prevent accidental exits. You must pass true to it, eg. "Exit true".

The arrow keys not working in the console is something some users are experiencing, myself included (I can click one item down, then it jumps back up). No idea what's causing it.

I'm getting the same issue with the arrow keys not working. However, every time I update RAGE Plugin Hook to a new version, it works for about 5 sessions and after that it doesn't until I update again. Just thought I'd let you know. I hope you can fix this :)