logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BiiXteR  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 12:03:59 AM(UTC)
BiiXteR

Groups: Registered
Sweden

I'm attempting to create one of my first GTA mods, however it doesn't seem to be working out very well.
What I'm trying to do is speed up the fuel use that is already in GTA, aka create my own fuel system. (By modifying the one that is already in GTA V)

When the car gets under 6.5 fuel it will start behaving sort of weird. (Vehicle.FuelLevel Property in the docs does say that it should) however when it's down to like 2 it behaves really weirdly.
I'm not good with cars, I don't even own one, but as far as I know the car should not be trying to drive both backwards, forwards and shaking furiously at the same time when it gets low on fuel?

Here's a video to explain further. (Turn down volume, the sound is broken)
Click here For Video

Should it really be doing this? Even if I unload my plugin my car keeps doing it (as long as it's low on fuel) so I don't think it's my plugins fault.

And also, when the fuel is set to exactly 0 (haven't tested if the same result happens when bellow 0, though) the engine won't die, it will just keep doing what it does in the video.
And to clarify, this happens on all cars. Not just a single one.
Offline MulleDK19  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:32:17 AM(UTC)
MulleDK19

Groups: Administrators
Man
Denmark

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Unfortunately that's how Rockstar has coded it. There isn't really anything we can do to change that.
We're now on Twitter!
Don't PM me with RAGE Plugin Hook issues (use the Technical Issues forum), and don't add me as a friend unless I know you.

If you need help developing using RAGE Plugin Hook, or just want to chat, join our IRC channel on freenode.
Links are on the front page of the website http://ragepluginhook.net.

Please note, that people may be idling, and response could take a while.
I suggest you stay for at least half an hour after asking your question (Or just stay forever).